Professional Analog Portable Radio
The Hytera TC610P is ideal for firefighters, EMS and other emergency rescue team looking for an affordable and reliable radio with a compact and durable design. The IP66 rating makes it extremely useful for jobs that may encounter wet & dirty environments and allows for the radio to be washed after use in a dirty and dusty environment. The battery gives you approximately 14 hours of battery life.
Construction Sites, Stocking, Hotel, Ports and Property Management
- Patented Structure Design
The unique grip & battery latch provides increased security against dropping.
- 2-Tone Decode (w/vibrate) or HDC1200
2-Tone Decode: Receive Select Call, Alert Call, & Alert Call w/voice, Includes Vibration. HDC1200 PTT ID: Enables caller ID and allows user to identify incoming calls
- High Capacity Battery
2000mAh high capacity Li-Ion battery lasts approximately 14hrs.
- IP66 Protection
The Ingress Protection reaches IP66 (6: Totally protected against dust; 6: Protected against the effects of streaming water (12.5 mm nozzle) from any direction.
- Voice Operated Transmit (VOX)
Hands-free transmit is possible, when paired with a compatible accessory.
- Multi Pin Connector
An enhance multi-pin audio accessory connector strengthens its water protection.
- High / Low Power Switchable
- Programmable Channel Spacing (wide / narrow band selectable)
- LED Battery Gauge
- TX Admit
- CTCSS / CDCSS Encode & Decode
- Channel Scan
- Auto Battery Save
- Low Battery Alert
- Data Operated Squelch
- Selectable Squelch Level (0-9)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- PC Programmable
- Wired Clone
- Vibration (2-tone version)
- Li-Ion Battery
- MCU Charger
- Power Supply
- Belt Clip
- Noise Canceling Remote Speaker Mic
- Rapid-rate Charger for Li-Ion/Ni-MH Battery
- Programming Cable (USB Port)
- Nylon Carrying Case (Non-Swivel)(Black)
Download the PDF brochure for this product.
We are a Hytera Authorized Distributor and Service Center in Puerto Rico. Contact us now for prices or to acquire your products or additional information.
Cabanillas Industrial Park
Carr 20, Km 5.2
Guaynabo, PR 00969